Design Build Ideas is proud to announce that call for entries of the inaugural Covet International Awards is now open. The coveting awards was created with the intention of elevating and celebrating design, arts and crafts by saluting the most prestigious interior design projects. Covet International Awards was also born from a passion to revive the arts that are clearly being forgotten, therefore, bringing their legacy to our contemporary world. Now, our blog will explore a bit more about the philosophy, values and merit of this great distinction.
The Organisers of Covet International Awards – Covet House and Br(h)ands Foundation, share, as mentioned previously, the common mission of reviving ancient arts that are losing their place in the contemporary Design world. With 15 years of experience in creating curated furniture, which feature elements in the arts of filigree, tile, wood carving and others, Covet House has now a bigger mission than designing high-end furniture, they actually want to make sure that the knowledge of arts & crafts passes on from generation to generation.
Here are some highlights and major advantages why one should take part in this honoring event for design and craftsmanship:
- The overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to Showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambience.
- All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit
- Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, deluxe airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
Since the language of luxury design is currently a combination of craftsmanship and arts that tell a story of passion and emotion. Consequently, the Covet International Awards become this obvious solution to promote such a message to the world, recognising skilled interior designers that share the same values. To conclude, we remind everyone that entries for submitting projects close on 15th September 2018, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity to elevate design and craftsmanship in the most singular way.
You May Also Be Interested In Reading These Articles:
- The Best Moments of the Luxury Design and Craftsmanship Summit 2018
- CovetED Magazine’s Unique Distinction Awarded at Salone del Mobile 2018
- Maison et Objet September 2018: Meet the Lebanese Rising Talents
SUBSCRIBE HERE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
and get the latest news about the world of design! Feel free to follow us on social media for more inspiration: Instagram | Pinterest